Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beginning of March

The multi-colored Goat is in full effect now. The tangles and snarls result in numerous off-shoots from the main Goat-body, and it is these strays that catch the attention of many others, particularly those much shorter than me. And, since I spend much of my day around the ones in my class (at school) or in my family (at home) it is difficult to avoid the questions about the colors in my beard.
I managed to gross out the kids in my class this week as I referred to how my Goat was keeping me awake at night and, when they inquired as to how, I pulled the Goat up to my mouth and inserted a large mouthful of hair. This was true: the Goat at this length, just as its predecessor--the Beard--did, drifts upward toward (and into) my mouth each night as I attempt to sleep. One of the hazards of Goat-dom, to be sure, but nothing that cannot be overcome. For an extra-special view of the aforementioned facial-travesty, see below:

The entire things is pretty ridiculous, to be honest with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment