Saturday, October 23, 2010

Week Seven: October 18th-October 24th

Pre-Week: Brought to use this week by my friend and coworker, Amy, who sent a last-minute vote via text message...The Jafar. Again, though not fully-furred enough to pull off the full-on Jafar (his has a lengthy collection of strands dangling from his lower chin--oh, the evil-look of that dastardly concoction) I thought a little creativity was in order. A thin collection around the mouth-tight oval descending from nostrils to upper lip, it circles around the mouth, I cheated the wiry strands from the chin by tracing out a wavy path down over the chin-fall to my neck. Some of my students are already calling it The River."

Get this week's vote in by Sunday, October 24th at 4:oo PM. It's never too late too tell my face what to do! (Well, until it is....)

No comments:

Post a Comment