Monday, October 11, 2010

Week Six: October 11th to 17th




Pre-Week: I would have preferred to spot this one up from the chin-post coming out of a fuller hair-face week, but the adoring Beard Blog-crowd wants what it wants. The Snidely Whiplash is brought to you courtesy of a convincing campaign from Emily, with whom I work at the Zoo during the Summer. She resubmitted this request a number of times and it came up as this week's winner. I hardly do it justice, with a thin crop of cheek fur, but it was due.
To be next week's winner, you too can submit your vote: either e-mail me or post a comment here by Sunday, October 17th at 4:oo PM. Who knows where this chin may take me next....
Week In Review: Maybe due to the light coloration of this number, there were not many comments. Some of my students noticed the "check-marks" on the sides of my face, while others wondered aloud why I went with just a mustache this time. One, wise beyond his years stated it simply, "Look, don't you know, he changes his look every week? That's his thing." Too true, young learner, too true.

No comments:

Post a Comment